Saturday, October 16, 2010

Daybook October 11, 2010

FOR TODAY - Monday October 11, 2010 and Tuesday October 12, 2010. I couldn't finish last night, it got too late... and I actually didn't have time to finish it on Tuesday so I've decided to post what I had finished.

Outside my window... It's dark. I wish we had fall leaves.

I am thinking... that I can't believe it's almost 11:00. I was trying to go to bed earlier tonight. Actually... it is earlier than last night and the night before.

I am thankful for... Surferman and his deliberate consideration in an upcoming decision.

From the learning rooms... I wanted to do some Christopher Columbus stuff today with Grom and Gogo. Gogo was off school and didn't even know why. It just didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow?

From the kitchen... cookies! I used to hate to bake cookies. I just didn't have the attention span. Now I have 2 ovens and can do 5 sheets at once. I love baking cookies!

I am wearing... blue tee with white tank under (blue tee is too short) and black capri pants. I lost my flip flops a couple of hours ago.

I am creating... does sewing Grom's patches earned at Kids Club on his backpack count as being creative?

I am reading... lessons for Kids Club. I'm teaching this week and next week. It involves puppets this year. Does a puppy puppet have a low voice or a high voice?

I am hearing... laundry tumbling in the dryer.

How you can be praying for me and mine... Surferman's decision. Grom's possible peanut intolerance (ugh! That kid loves his PB&Js) Gogo as we settle into family life and he's less of a guest. Me... diet...what else?

Check out other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment