1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
I think I have to say NAY. #8 are a little cute.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
If it's regular old pizza, honestly my favorite is plain cheese. I do like the froo froo pizza like CPK. Apple and blue cheese and walnut - stuff like that.
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
I'd want the moose from Northern Exposure. Not really, but it was the funniest thing I could think of.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Hmmm... maybe The Madonna Inn? Not really sure.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
dill pickles - specifically Clausens
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser (duh)
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
Maybe a 6 or 7. It needs a good detail. I'm also trying to train Grom not to be so messy and to take his stuff with him. He's about 5 crumbs from losing the ability to eat in my van.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
the wildflowers start blooming and my allergies kick up
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
An exercise ball chair. It's actually pretty comfortable and makes you sit up straight or your back hurts. Don't know yet if it'll do anything for my core.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
Have you seen my list of 101 Things to Do? That and lose weight and be healthier.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
"The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running." from my blogging friend Shelly.
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
buy Barbara's Cheese Puff Bakes White Cheddar
There's a lot of randomness going on at 2nd Cup of Coffee. Join the fun.