Friday, April 09, 2010

DONE #71. Get a facial

1 0 number 1

IMG_5617_2 O D letter O S

I had my spa day today. It was wonderful. I felt pampered while I was there and besides a slight headache that I have now (probably need to drink some more water to flush the toxins released from all that massage), I'm relaxed.

I've never had a facial before. The lotions, potions, cleansers and scrubbing felt incredible. Everything was warmed and the application process felt so good. I think she used soft brushes to paint the products on my face. And she placed warm heavy things on my eyes. I dozed off a few times.

She says I have great skin and that I'll age well. It's encouragement to be more diligent with my sunscreen. She also told me that she could tell that I often grasp my chin like I'm thinking(probably because I'm such a deep thinker). I hope I can break that habit; my face won't break out as much.

#71 DONE! 3 down. 98 to go.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! Facials are wonderful!
    GO Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh. I have had 2 facials in my life and they are the best treatment and indulgence ever. I love them better than massages. They are so relaxing and wonderful. Glad you had a nice one. I think I need to go get one. :)

    ReplyDelete