Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thursday Thunks - 7/8/09

Thursday Thunk is a blogging meme that gives you something to blog about. Find out what I think about weird, random and sometimes inappropriate things (I usually just delete those questions, in case you notice the numbering off). Happy Thunking!

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? No.

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? Never had any. I'm genetically superior.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? either... it depends on my mood.

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? right


5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Wow, surprisingly a hard question. I have a lot of "favorite" kitchen utensils. I guess if I had to choose one it would be the red silicon scraper. It has a black handle.


6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? No way! It's VBS week for one. And who has time for such things. He was a strange man. It amazes me how quickly everyone changed their song and claimed him as their own. Ashes to ashes...

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? A good friend's daughter.
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? Yep. You betcha. Wouldn't have missed it.


8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? White with black stripes I guess.

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? Robin, who? Seriously I think she'd remember me as a sweet kid who was smart and helpful.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle? not perfect, but good enough.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? lemon. Although they all smell not quite right.

12. What does your sibling do for a living? She's a stay at home mommy and just started being her church's secretary. It looks like church secretaring runs in the family.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? One light switch. Four electrical outlets. I'm in my studio.

14. Do you know sign language? Just a few signs. The usual baby ones and some for teaching Bible Verses with hand motions.


15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? Sure, if they are under my feet.


16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? A bright Hawaiian floral - orange, lime green, gold and rust.


17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't? Lately? A Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment