Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday Thunks - 7/30/09


Thursday Thunk is a blogging meme that gives you something to blog about. Find out what I think about weird, random and sometimes inappropriate things (I usually just delete those questions, in case you notice the numbering off). If you want to read what others thunk, click the Thursday Thunks button above. (possible content warning). Happy Thunking!

1. You are in an enclosed space with a group of friends. Elevator, auto, small room, etc.. You fart and it really stinks. Do you take credit for it or do you play along with the questioning of who did it? I'm in an enclosed space with a group of friends weekly. And weekly one of them (not me) has bad gas. If I ever let a stinker go I'd be sure to take credit for it. I've endured enough of theirs.

2. You are locked in a room sitting at a desk with just a piece of paper and a purple crayon. What do you draw? Doodles. Hearts. Stars. Swirls.

3. Do you ever pee in the shower? yep.

4. Have you bought, sold or got rid of something on Craigslist? Sure. I also use Freecycle to give stuff away. I have this weird thing that keeps happening. Whenever I post something, one of my friends contacts me about the item. Problem is... she is never first and usually I've already engaged the first contact for the transaction. Next time I have something to giveaway, I'm going to call CathyAnn first.

5. You are in a convenience store. In the line in front of you is a drunk guy trying to purchase more alcohol. The cashier tells him they cannot sell it to him because he is obviously already intoxicated. He gets belligerent. The cashier is scared. What do you do? Step away from the counter and call 911.

6. While shopping for produce, do you "sample" before you buy (i.e. grapes)? Only if samples are being offered... like at Farmer's Market.

7. You are walking down the street and there is a toddler sitting on a bench by themselves in front of a store - do you just keep walking? I'd try to find who the toddler belonged to. If I couldn't immediately figure it out, I'd probably sit next to the toddler and wait for a little while.

8. Have you looked up an old friend and/or lover online? Nope. I'm an out of sight, out of mind kinda gal. If you move, you'd better stay in contact with me if you want to remain friends or come visit me at the beach.

9. You are nearly in a car/auto accident. Do you freak out, follow the person who nearly caused it & talk to them or just keep going? Just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment