FOR TODAY... August 25, 2008
- Outside My Window... a beautiful screen patio that is calling me to sit outside.
- I am thinking... I should wake up Surferman from his nap and that we should go do something.
- I am thankful for... my parents who are camping with Grom while I am blessed to be on (or is it in, or...) Maui with Surferman.
- From the kitchen... last night we grilled corn and salmon and had green salad. Tonight we are going out.
- I am wearing... my new bathing suit and hawaiian cover up (I refuse to say I'm wearing a mumu). No shoes. I left them at the front door - Hawaiian style. Wish I could make that fly at home.
- I am creating... sweet memories.
- I am going... to Haleakala State Park (the high spot of Maui) to watch the sunrise tomorrow. We have to leave at 3 am. yikes!
- I am reading... Hudson Taylor, Fool's Puzzle by Earlene Fowler (a mystery with quilts) and my pile of neglected magazines.
- I am hoping... that this week goes reeeeaaaallllllly sloooooooow.
- I am hearing...the gentle hum of an air conditioner and the even breaths of Surferman.
- Around the house... ask Jason the housesitter.
- One of my favorite things... The Maui Guest House
- A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... dinner at The Melting Pot (mmm... fondue), Attacking the Road to Hana, some snorkeling, a swap meet, a goat dairy and cheese factory, lots of laying on beaches, some swimming, church at Hope Chapel, lots of good things to eat.
Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.