FOR TODAY August 11, 2008...
- Outside My Window... it's dark. It has been a long and busy day. I still have a lot to do. It's time to prioritize and leave the rest for later.
- I am thinking... that I might stop doing The Simple Woman's Daybook and instead write my own weekly update questions. I started doing this so that I could look back and get a glimpse of my life. Sometimes the writing prompts provided with this Daybook are awkward for me. What questions do you think would be good prompts?
- I am thankful for... my parents who watched Grom tonight to give Surferman and me sometime alone - even if we used the time to go shopping.
- From the kitchen... lots of fruits and veggies.
- I am wearing... blue pants, orange t-shirt, black croc flip flops
- I am creating... my time is being spent organizing so that I can be creative.
- I am going... to finish organizing and decorating our school room and then I'll post some pictures.
- I am reading... Hudson Taylor still.
- I am hoping... I can figure out what is going on with my Delicious bookmarks when I try to post them to my blog feed. I'm getting bookmarks I didn't save. So far nothing bad / objectionable has come through, but I'm afraid it might. Ugh, technology...
- I am hearing... Men's Olympics on the TV.
- Around the house... lots of runny allergy noses.
- One of my favorite things... getting a good deal. I bought some frames at Michael's last week. This week they were on sale. I got +$16 back for speaking up.
- A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Grom has swimming lessons. 2 lunches to "cater" at church. I have Grom's buddy E all day on Friday. Grom is so excited. Worship Bonfire Friday night - what a way to start a weekend - Worshiping the Lord with friends, fellowship on the beach and SMORES!
Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.