Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rules are good.

This morning as Grom and I were getting read for church, he came in and told me about a new rule he was making.

"Don't bomp girls on the bottom unless you know their names"

So that you don't think he came up with this out of no where...

Last week, Grom excitedly bomped (kinda a loving push) one of our high school girls at church. She was great about telling him that it wasn't ok to do such a thing. I reinforced her correction.

Fast forward to today...

I'm trying hard not to laugh, but also feel like his new rule needs some clarification, so I ask him if it would be okay to bomp his favorite Sunday School teacher on the bottom.

He thought for a moment.

"Don't bomp girls on the bottom unless you know their names and they're in your family"

Rules are good.

2 comments:

  1. grom is a stud.

    a guy with rules? what a concept. the ladies are going to be all over him :)

    good luck robin

    ReplyDelete