Sunday, August 10, 2008

At least I got a "deal"...

A local quilt shop is going out of business. Everything is 50% off. I went today and picked out these pretties. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with them.
I see this one in by bedroom in some form. Maybe a new quilt?

On most of the craft and sewing blogs I read they always know the designer of their fabrics. Sorry, can't help you. I tried to remember, but there are more important things for my brain to retain.
A bag?

Another bag?

An apron?

I found this great Car Organizer pattern and might take it on with these beauties.

I also bought a really cute fabric with little fishes on it to make Grom an apron and chef's hat. He grabbed it and ran. I didn't get a picture before it disappeared.

I hope to post some pictures of finished projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment