Monday, August 18, 2008

Tales from the CSA box- August 18

Today I filled out the paperwork to continue receiving lovely organic vegetables until March 2009.

We have really enjoyed getting our goodie box every week. It has been a challenge and sometimes a project, but I believe we are eating more veggies and organic ones to boot. I have been able to keep our grocery budget the same. It has been a success.

I was going to post my last full set of photos tonight. The battery in my camera is dead. I tried to get some with my camera phone, but they were b.a.d. bad. In case your wondering, it was a typical box of variety. Lots of peppers this week and a handful of tomatoes. I have decided that they throw in one special treat every week. This week it's the cutest little nectarines you've ever seen.

I'll write about the oddities we receive each week. And maybe take a picture of a beautiful vegetable here and there.


No comments:

Post a Comment