Monday, November 14, 2005

It's Ruth!

I was wondering what book of the Bible I was going to blog about and it looks like it's going to be RUTH.

I have taught a Women's Bible Study at my church before and have been on an extended break because of Grom. Well, I was feeling ready to teach again, mentioned it to my Pastor's wife and she asked me to co-teach on this wonderful book.

I won't be teaching at the study until after the holidays, so I'll have lots of time to dig in and search the Word.

I was just looking through my podcast directory and noticed that John Piper just finished a series on Ruth. I love listening to my iPod while I'm doing chores.

Know any other Ruth resources?

Can't wait to dig into this wonderful book.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know of any other sources but I really look forward to this topic!

    ReplyDelete