Monday, November 07, 2005

Abracadabra!

I am a homemaking magician. I can pull meals out of my hat - only because I have planned ahead.
I like to have meals available that I can pull out of my hat. They are perfect for those nights when I don't want to cook.

Tonight is one of those nights. There is nothing up my sleeves. The boys are getting better; my motivation is still lagging.

Here's what I came up with...

Lasagna (from Costco) - throw it in the oven and bake it.
Focaccia Bread (from the freezer and day old rack at Albertsons) - defrost and then warm in the oven at the end of the lasagna baking.
Green Salad - from the bag is easiest, but I find the organic salads don't keep as long as the whole lettuce. Even magic meals should be as healthy as possible.

Not the most frugal meal, but it beats take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment