Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Thursday Thunks - 3/4/09

Thursday Thunk is a blogging meme that gives you something to blog about. I joined to add to the biographical quality of my blog. Think of it as another way to get to know me.

1. This cat- Link- scary or cute?
Not scary. Not cute. Just strange.

3. Do you smile at strangers when you make eye contact?
Sure do.

4. What percentage of your sarcasm isn't really sarcasm at all?
I really try to not be sarcastic. I don't think it's a character trait that a Christian should aspire to.

5. If you were to be a dog breed, which breed would you be?
Maybe a lab... loyal, loves the beach, good with kids, likes to lay around

6. Go grab the closest book. Open up to page 27. Whats the 4th sentence?
"simple hospitality" by Jane Jarrell.
"Make a commitment today to call, send an e-mail, write a note, or run by your girlfriend's home or workplace with a small, special treat." ...sounds like a wonderful idea

7. When's the last time someone put one over on you, told you a story that you totally fell for when it wasn't anywhere near true?
I can't remember anything recent. Most of my friends are very truthful. Surferman thinks he pulls stuff over on me, but I mostly have him figured out.

8. Ever seen Michael Jackson in person?
No.

9. Do you have a gut?
uhh... yes

10. What is one thing in your kitchen you have too many/too much of?
coffee cups. I have my favorites. Surferman has his favorites. And then all the others.

11. Ever had a colon cleansing?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment