Monday, March 30, 2009

Daybook March 30, 2009

FOR TODAY...Monday March 30, 2009. I can't believe March is almost done.

Outside My Window... dark. I just got home from a nice little birthday celebration.

I am thinking... about simplifying. Stuff does not make you(me) happy.

I am thankful for... clean running water and the ability to take hot showers.

From the kitchen... leftovers! Yay for leftovers!

From the schoolroom... lots of art projects.

I am wearing... Jeans, flip flops and long sleeved orange top. (Notice I'm not wearing the usual black pants)

I am creating... digiscrapping projects lately. I'm wanting to learn Illustrator and Photoshop, but Apple's Pages has been pretty useful and simple. I also had some time to do some sewing. I made great progress. I hope to post some pictures soon.

I am going... to eat another peanut butter cup. I shouldn't buy peanut butter cups.

I am reading... the same book as last week. I don't remember what it's called. I'm enjoying it.

I am hoping... Grom has a great week as the STAR of the Week at Montessori. We put up pictures on a bulletin board and he gets to be first at everything all week. He's enjoying it.

I am hearing... television in the background.

Around the house... Spring Cleaning!

One of my favorite things... flip flops. I could wear them year round if my feet didn't get cold.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Spring Cleaning!, the usual stuff and a baby shower.

Here is picture I am sharing...Grom and Grandpa playing checkers. Grom is quite good. There is no "letting him" win.

How you can be praying for me and mine... Pray that our home would be holy. That our default would be towards His best instead of to whatever the world has to offer. Also pray for members of our extended family and their medical problems.

Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment