Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grom on Mom

Jules at Everyday Mommy posted this questionnaire and her son's answers. I thought I'd give Grom a shot...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you. (he's one for one)

2. What makes mom happy?
hugs and kisses. (2/2)

3. What makes mom sad?
not listening. (3/3)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickling. (guilty)

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
play with playdoh (it was homemade claydoh, we just dug out the cool tools I used when I was a kid. I guess it's good to have a mom that saves everything).

6. How old is your mom?
pretty old... like 17 (he's right again! ha!)

7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know. (5'9")

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
commercials (what in the world?)

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
do the computer (sadly, mostly true...)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
cause you love me (I must be famous already)

11. What is your mom really good at?
fast forwarding the TV (umm... through the commercials that are my "favorites"??)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
fixing clocks or anything (this is where the interview started getting silly)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
work at Kids Club and in her office (true)

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
fish and chips (hey Grom, where do we stop all the time... Starbucks! Coffee silly boy)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Doing what she asks the first time (I'm so proud. Note he didn't listen to the question)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Larry (my boy is so smart... I'd much rather be a cucumber than a tomato)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
have some fun, be with Elias, watch TV together

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have arms and we both got butts, we both have eyes, 2 eyes, and we both got one mouth (sheesh)

19. How are you and your mom different?
we don't have the same color hair. you have dark, I have light. (ouch, even my kid knows I'm not blonde)

20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
that he can fix and clean her car (it's definitely on the list of things I like about Surferman, but probably closer to the bottom of the list)

21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
to the park and around the house and go around the neighborhood and go to Elias' house and see baby Simon and that's all I can think of.

I love you, Grom!

No comments:

Post a Comment