Monday, March 02, 2009

"... This is my beloved,

and this is my friend..." Song of Solomon 5:16

This might surprise you, but I don't call my husband Surferman.

I call him Buddy or Bud. He's my buddy, my friend and my love.

I have really enjoyed this challenge. I really needed this challenge. I learned a lot about myself and my heart. I realized a lot about my husband, the man God ordained just for me.

I've seen how my change in attitude and behavior has encouraged Surferman. They say 21 days makes a habit. I hope that with 30 days under my belt these changes will stick.

Read more about the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge, and check out Kelli's blog, "Embracing the JOurYney.." . I am so glad Kelli encouraged us to join her.

Just two rules:
You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband. . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment