Monday, December 15, 2008

What's for Dinner - Week of December 15, 2008

So last week instead of valiantly eating all of those veggies, I hit a cosmic reset button and gave them all away. Yep, I just packed them back into the box they came in and passed them on to some friends (who I hope are still friends after I gave them all those vegetables). It was such a relief. They didn't rot in my refrigerator and I didn't have to fight with Grom and Surferman (or myself for that matter) about eating turnip greens. I'm sure turnip greens properly prepared are lovely. I just wasn't up for it. And, what do you know... more of the same vegetables this week. I might try freecycling them this time.

On with the menu plan...

Monday
My Mom's Birthday Extravaganza
Turkey
Sweet Potatoes
Green Beans
Gingered Cranberry Sauce
Gravy
Chocolate Birthday Cake

Tuesday
Turkey Soup
of course!
Green Salad
Biscuits

Wednesday
Mommy and Me Bible Study Christmas Brunch Potluck
Spinach and Sausage Quiche

Kids Club
Turkey Sandwiches
Corn Soup

Thursday
Lentil and Veggie Soup
I can't find a recipe, so I'll be winging it.

Friday
Chicken Chili

Saturday
Date Night?

Sunday
Family Dinner

1 comment:

  1. I'm back again for another visit. Sounds like you have a busy week with meals at home and out.

    ReplyDelete