Saturday, December 06, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving week was a blur. We didn't have enough time to do all the things I wanted to do. I guess we can make hand print turkeys next year.

We read some nice books:
One Little, Two Little, Three Little Pilgrims by B.G. Hennessey
1,2,3 Thanksgiving by W. Nikola-Lisa
The Very First Thanksgiving Day by Rhonda Gowler Greene
The Story of the First Thanksgiving by Elaine Raphael and Don Bolognese
Give Thanks to the Lord by Karma Wilson (excellent book - I bought this at full price. Not normal for me.)

Grom made this fall tree. I can't find the link to the blog where I got the idea. Grom had a lot of fun using his fingers to make the leaves.Grom and Grandpa made their famous applesauce for the Thanksgiving Feast. It was a hit.

1 comment:

  1. omygosh! he looks like such a big kid since we saw you guys last!

    ReplyDelete