Sunday, December 07, 2008

Maybe he'll be a photographer...

or not.

Grom got a hold of my camera the other day.

And so without further ado... his momma proudly produces his first photographic installation. Prints are available for a donation to his college fund. Signed prints might be harder... he's fussy about writing his name. He can't do it perfectly yet, so he'd rather not. I think the perspective from 42" is interesting.

Surferman

This one is my favorite. Those are the flowers he bought me for my birthday. My birthday tea is also in the background. I like the pattern the chandelier casts on the ceiling.

Don't tell Grom, but he's getting his own camera for Christmas. It's my old one, but he'll love it anyway. All the best photographers started out with a hand-me-down camera.

3 comments: