Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My kid cracks me up

We were in the middle of the Hurry Scurry this morning (that's Yada Yada reference for Stacey). I went into Grom's room to see how he was doing at getting dressed. No Grom. Just a pillow on the floor.
Or was it a pillow?

Later today Grom was horsing around with Grandpa. I was urgently called to COME QUICK. Never something a mommy wants to hear. Then they yelled, GRAB THE CAMERA. With a sigh of relief, here's what I found...
He is spanning our hallway. Feet on the sliding glass door (I won't have to wonder where the foot prints on the window came from) and hands on the wall. Grom held himself there for an amazingly long time.

He cracks me up.

2 comments:

  1. Funny boy! I like that you're posting more family stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie. Marcus was and is still like that.

    ReplyDelete