Monday, October 06, 2008

Daybook October 6, 2008



FOR TODAY Monday October 6, 2008...

Outside My Window...Today was a beautiful day. Clear and warm. A perfectly lovely late summer (even though it's fall) day.

I am thinking... of all the things I need to do and the few things I want to do.

I am thankful for... security that comes from my Almighty GOD and not money.

From the kitchen... leftovers! My parents hosted a golf tournament this last weekend. Surferman and I helped at the catered dinner and were rewarded with yummy leftovers. I don't think I'll have to cook all week.

I am wearing... guess. Yep, you're right. Black capris, black croc flip flops and a purple top (one of my favorite shirts).

I am creating... I made a new brain book. I took a composition notebook, cut down the size some and decorated the cover. Actually, still decorating it. I'll blog about it when I'm done.

I am going... get my studio clean, organized and functional this week! And then do something creative.

I am reading... Book 3 of the Yada Yada Prayer Group Series by Neta Jackson.

I am hoping... we get enough people to make ornaments for our Jesse Tree ornament exchange. I'm making Bethlehem.

I am hearing... Surferman's LOUD television. I really need to get that man a hearing test.

Around the house... the second red sofa arrives tomorrow. We are almost finished redecorating.

One of my favorite things... when a new box of bento stuff arrives from Ichiban Kan

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: some work, some decluttering, some fun, some...

Here is picture thought I am sharing... I wish we had leaves like this here at the beach.


Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That leave is incredible! Beautiful! Captures the whole essence of the fall...
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i meant LEAF... geesh... too early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate to mention it robin, but surfermans hearing has probably fallen victim to surfers ear-- when people surf in cold water for years and years their inside ear tries to close up over itself (ok, thats a very simplified description) to protect itself from the cold...its like a harmless growth....easy to deal with by surgery

    i know guys younger than him who have had to have surgery for it...

    anyway, not trying to be a downer...

    i like when you do your daybook b/c i can imagine all you are talking about- even the smell of your house...it takes me back :)

    ReplyDelete