Wednesday, October 08, 2008

An afternoon spent at the Hopsital

I was feeling really, really, really sick. I needed to see a doctor right away. Lucky for me, Dr. Grom had an opening and was able to take care of me. First I had to lay down and put my feet up. And then a thorough examination... my temperature was really bad (a sad face), my blood pressure and my heart was fine. I received great care (as usual / as always).

Lots of shots helped me feel better, but I was pronounced all better after Dr Grom carefully pulled a very hungry caterpillar out of my ear. How in the world did he get in there?

The best part? My medical bill. FREE. Dr. Grom is a humanitarian doctor and doesn't charge. Okay, I admit it... I taught him that word. It's so adorable in his little voice.

Unfortunately, I got sick again, but this time it was a ladybug.

And then I relapsed again, but this time it was a ....

I love being the mom of a 4 year old.

2 comments:

  1. Major sweetness. :)

    Luke has just started using the word "innocent" for everything. Like he'll say about the kitten, "look at him, he's so INNOCENT!" I think he has innocent mixed up with cute but it's adorable anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear Grom doesn't routinely hang out in your oven, LOL!

    ReplyDelete