2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yep... about 200 pounds. If only it were as easy as boxing it up and taking it to the Thrift Store.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive? gift cards to places I like to shop or eat, especially places that I wouldn't usually spend money
4. When was the last time you tried something new? I tried Sesame Seaweed Snacks last week. They are delish. And a reasonable snack.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other
I don't like Romance books. I like most other kinds of books. I'd rather listen to a mystery than read one though.
6.Silver or Gold? silver
7. What makes you sigh? I sigh a lot. I've heard I roll my eyes quite a bit too. I can't see my eyes so I don't know for sure. Family makes me sigh.
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are? I feel like I'm in my early 30s.
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one? I plead the fifth.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be? I'm a fount of information. What would you like to learn?
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do? I can't imagine being in that situation. It feels like all my friends know all my friends. I hope I'd let them know of our friendship and not be silent.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
Not sure which is your most prominent love language? Take the quiz!
Thank Linda for these random questions.