Friday, June 27, 2008

TAGGED!

photo by Irish Philladelphia Photo (Flickr)

My frugal friend Rebecca has sent the following instructions:

Answer the four questions, let the tagger know you've answered them, then tag four fellow bloggers. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So, here goes....

10 years ago: I can't remember 1998. Nothing really stands out in my mind. I'd been married to Surferman for 2 years. I imagine we were starting to try to have kids. I was working with my parents. We had an Assisted Living Facility for Seniors. I was getting involved more at church. Our church got it's first "permanent location". I was driving a white Mercury Pillager Villager.

5 things on my list today: It's Fabulous Fun Friday with Mommy and Duke!
  1. Coffee with a Mommy Friend
  2. Gymnastics (Grom of course! I've never been able to do a cartwheel, even as a kid)
  3. Quick stop at Costco for blueberries and ?
  4. Laundry (but I'm not complaining)
  5. Finish postcards for a swap

Snacks I enjoy:

Is coffee a snack? Chocolate, Cheese Puffs (Barbara's White Cheddar are the best. I have Grom addicted. He calls himself my cheese puff boy.) I'd like to enjoy other things more - like fruit (I seem to save it for my family).

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

Pay off the house. Travel. Find a business for Surferman that would be less hard on his (getting older) body. Be as generous with others as I want to be.

If I was a multi-millionaire, (A million just doesn't go as far as it used to, sigh) I'd do the above AND buy my church a beautiful building.

Places I have lived:

San Gabriel Valley in Southern California - Greeneville, TN - Central Coast of California.

I'm tagging... nobody. But if you blog and want to do this, do it and let me know about it.

2 comments:

  1. Your nieces are beautiful little miracles!!

    Hey I will definetly pray for you, thank you so much for praying for me and reminding me of the water idea it worked last time.

    I love the hidden time spent with the Lord in the mornings it compares to nothing else.

    Have a great day Robin!!

    JOYfully in Him,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. robin- i love how you change the colours of your page :) the hawaiian flowers are nice too

    ReplyDelete