Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Peanut Butter and Jelly are coming!

photo by Tanakawho (Flickr)

My sister is delivering her daughters today.  We have been waiting 34 weeks for these precious little girls.  We had hoped it would be a little longer, but God's timing is perfect.  Grom nicknamed them Peanut Butter and Jelly long ago.  He is very excited to meet his new cousins.  I'm very excited to have new babies to cuddle and hold.  

Please pray.
Safe delivery for mom and girls.
Strength and leadership for dad.
Short  hospital stays for all.
Easy transition to home for the family.
That both girls would be great  feeders and sleepers.
That my sister could relax and enjoy being a mommy.
That these girls would never know a day apart from the Lord

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'll be praying for sure! what a blessing!
    I got to see her at church briefly when we came out to CA a couple of weeks ago.
    God bless them and their precious girls!

    ReplyDelete