Monday, June 15, 2009

Daybook June 15, 2009

FOR TODAY... Monday June, 15, 2009.

Outside My Window... dark. Super dark. I almost didn't do my Daybook this week, but decided to bust it out quick.

I am thinking... I should go to bed.

I am thankful for... my sister, Beth.

From the kitchen... I've been enjoying grapefruit and citrus fizzers. I mix orange juice or grapefruit juice with lime essence sparkling water. A very refreshing drink.

From the schoolroom... Day One of our summer experiment is in the books. We're studying Katy and the Big Snow. Yep, snow in June. I learned a lot today. I hope Grom did too. I'll be making some changes tomorrow and the next day.

I am wearing... black capri, sage green top, flip flops.

I am creating... Do lesson plans count?

I am going... to a Creative Church Communications workshop on Thursday. I'm excited and apprehensive. I'm taking interns and hope it won't be horrible.

I am reading... Another Quilter book, but I can't remember the title. I'm sure I'll still be reading it next week.

I am hoping... to make some big decisions soon. The Lord's will be done.

I am hearing... commercials. I need to fast forward.

Around the house... I'm waiting for a rivet for Grom's newest pair of Crocs. I don't think he's been without a pair of Crocs since he could walk. This latest pair had a bum rivet from day one. Grom chose purple Crocs this time around... Grandma's favorite color.

One of my favorite things... blogging. I wish I had more time and more interesting things to say.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: School. Decluttering. Fun. Mommy and Me.

Here is picture I am sharing... a beautiful latte. Can't go wrong with a latte.
photo by tonx

How you can be praying for me and mine... pray for my time management and for patience.

Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm a little behind in my reading, but read your blog today...my comments:
    - What a beautiful tribute to your sister!
    - I think your blog is always interesting -- God has given you such a gift of expression!
    - Communication is always a good thing -- My hope and prayer is that this will speak positively into the lives of all who attend.
    -- I'm praying for your home-schooling experience.
    -- I pray that God would order your steps and help you attend to those things that He wants you to attend to...and say "no" to those he doesn't.
    -- My Mom told me NEVER to pray for patience= ), well, that is unless you are serious and don't mind the sifting that comes as you are faced with difficult situations that you have to work through to learn patience.

    Oh Robin, you are a wonderful woman of God. May you be blessed today by our Heavenly Father. He knows the plans He has for you, so look to Him and rest in His presence.

    Have a great day!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete