sliced sourdough bread, low salt turkey, smoked cheddar, mayo, spicy mustard, dill pickles, and shredded lettuce... mmmm
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
conversation I think
3. What is your favorite board game?
Cranium. Lately though we've been playing a lot of card games. Grom has discovered Uno. We throw in a few others for variety. And then Swiss Kid showed up and he's a card player too.
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
more patient, but I've always excelled in patience.
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
I don't like to be disappointed. I can be hard on myself.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
10. Are you a crafty person?
you betcha... I love to create.
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
beef ribs and bbq'd corn on the cob
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
We went to a picnic.