Saturday, December 17, 2011

last minute Christmas gift idea?


I'd like to introduce you to Preach the Gospel 316.  They (ok, my friend George and his friend Siri who he carries around in his pocket) design and sell these great shirts.  These shirts are BOLD for the Lord and are intended to start conversations.  Preach the Gospel 316 is having a sale.  I told him I'd spread the word.


You can find some great deals... from $10 shirts to a Christmas discount (30% off! - including those sale shirts) and FREE shipping on orders over $60.


 Go check out his shirts.  Which ones do you like?  Any suggestions for him?  His heart is to spread the Gospel and help people look good doing it.  Got any good sayings you'd like to see on a shirt?


Oh!  I almost forgot.  Preach 316 sells these cool wristbands too!  They make great stocking stuffers.

Let's go shopping!  If you buy... tell him I sent you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment