Monday, December 12, 2011

daybook 12.12.11


FOR TODAY - Monday December 12, 2011

Outside my window... it's dark.  Another long day.

I am thinking... I really should be in bed.  I'm going to the gym in the morning.

I am thankful for... how fast Christmas cards can be obtained.

From the learning rooms... a little of this and a little of that.  We've been talking about digestion.

From the kitchen... Christmas goodies.  Today we finished the Holiday Brownies.  Tomorrow it's more Christmas Tea and some fancy popcorn.

I am wearing... comfy clothes.

I am creating... blog posts, Christmas memories, goodies, shopping lists, etc.

I am going... to mail my Christmas cards before Christmas.  I am determined.

I am reading... Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (listening actually), a book by Michael Baron and listening to A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle with Grom.

Here is picture  I am sharing... 

Grom's school picture - 2nd grade.

Check out other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment