Monday, September 15, 2008

School Room FINISHED!

Way back when, I wrote about our new school room. Go there and you can see some "before" photos.

It's been done for a while, but I haven't had a chance to post the "after" pictures. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Surferman was very helpful and had to get into the shots.
We put a shelf along the wall above the door.
It's great storage for things Grom needs to grow into.
I get great deals at garage sales and have some fun stuff for later.

Here's our reading chair and art gallery.

Bookshelf

Bookshelf (close up)
All labeled and sorted.
We have a basket for books to be reshelved.


The view of our back deck.
ABC clings decorate the door.


Toy bins.
So far it's working to have toys in here.

Storage

Storage

Storage

Storage!

This weeks stuff

Bulletin Board and Work Table

White Board

Grom's learning station

FLOR carpet.

Besides paint and the FLOR carpet, the only thing I purchased for the room is a plastic table from Costco. Our stimulus check is (mostly) in the bank.

I pray that lots of learning, fun and memories happen in this space.

5 comments:

  1. The room turned out really great! I love how organized you are :) Grom is going to have a great time learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I don't even have little ones and I covet it.

    The girls are 15 and 18 now and we still have an art gallery for their work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful room! I can't believe how little you actually purchased for it. PS - I've been enjoying your bookmarks at delicious, just not sure if there is a way to comment over there. I am definitely going to make those terra chips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hes a lucky boy to have a mum like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great space for the boy to learn and grow-

    ReplyDelete