Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's for Dinner - Week of September 28, 2008

My goal and mission right now is to eat up our CSA veggies and clean out our pantry and freezers. I'm doing pretty good, but there is still a lot to get to.

Monday - Calamari (freezer) and Cucumber (CSA box) salad.

Tuesday - Open House at Montessori Preschool. Veggie (CSA) Soup with Tofu.

Wednesday - 4WD Club Meeting at Pizza Parlor


Friday - ????

Saturday - My parents host the dinner for their 11th annual golf tournament. Surferman and I are acting hosts for the party - passing appetizers and dessert, picking up garbage, making sure the ice bucket is full, etc.

Sunday - Family Dinner with my parents.

For more menu ideas check out Menu Plan Monday hosted by Organizing Junkie. She has a giveaway this week.

1 comment:

  1. you might want to change the word "panty" to "pantry," just for the record, miss robin :)

    CSA, if you flip the letters around, spell a name...i love farming :)

    ReplyDelete