Monday, September 29, 2008

Daybook September 29, 2008



FOR TODAY... Monday September 29, 2008

Outside My Window... the setting sun is shining in on me... warming me... not quite in my eyes

I am thinking... about getting off my bumm and computer and starting dinner

I am thankful for... a little boy who can entertain himself outside so well

From the kitchen... dirty dishes mostly. I've been having fun making Baked Oatmeal. It comes out as a cross between a bowl of oatmeal and a Clif bar. I've been tweaking the recipe. I'll share it soon. Very yummy.

I am wearing... here we go again... black capris, black flip flops, black t-shirt with a dark red t-shirt on top... oh and a beautiful white bandage above my eye

I am creating... nada... zilch... nothing...

I am going... to go put away CSA veggies. I just saw Suferman drive around the corner. WOO HOO! Veggies and Suferman!

I am reading... Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I'm in deep and enjoying it. Don't like the cover (it's embarassing to take along)

I am hoping... Surferman will take us out to dinner. Don't think it's going to happen.

I am hearing... a little boy wanting something to eat.

Around the house... I'm trying to declutter. 10 things a day. I don't think I'll ever be done.

One of my favorite things... crisp, cold granny smith apples

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Open House at local Montessori Preschool, 4WD Club Meeting, Lunch with some wonderful gals, Stitches out (Grom wants to watch. Should I let him?), Party, Another Party, and Guests.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...We went to Disneyland the weekend before last. This is a picture of Grom enjoying a yogurt VERY early the first day. He was so anxious to get going and get to the park. He had talked to Mickey (wake up call) and thought that by being outside he was a little closer.

Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.

1 comment:

  1. We have all been talking about when the NV cousins get big enough to go to d-land together.oh the fun that will be. I can only imagine the excitement Grom had! hope it was a blast.

    ReplyDelete