Sunday, September 14, 2008

Daybook September 15, 2008



FOR TODAY... Monday September 15, 2008

Outside My Window... the sun is shining, birds are gathered on a telephone pole, the hills are brown.

I am thinking... it would be nice to not be an adult. We're dealing with a lot of "grown up" stuff lately - health, finances, etc. Nothing terrible, but I rather be sent outside to eat a popsicle.

I am thankful for... new babies everywhere.

From the kitchen... tonight... Peanut Noodles with Chicken and Veggies.

I am wearing... really old black pants, red t-shirt and flip flops

I am creating... not sure yet. I'm going to Craft Night at church. It'll be nice to have some time with the ladies.

I am going... to Disneyland this weekend. My parents gave us a trip to Disney in honor of Gigi. We are going with a family that we are good friends with. We're staying at the Disneyland Hotel. I can hardly wait to see Grom's face when he "gets it". Grom doesn't watch much TV and has no idea of the scope of Disney and it's characters. He's going to be blown away.

I am reading... Superfoods for healthy kids. I'm going to start Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers tonight.

I am hoping... for cabbage in our CSA produce box. A sweet surprise would be nice too.

I am hearing... the sounds of work. We are getting new hard wood floors as I type.

Around the house... new hard wood floors! And a new sofa is supposed to arrive this weekend.

One of my favorite things... sleeping with the window wide open. I love the feeling of a cool crisp bedroom when I'm under a nice warm comforter.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'm trying to get back in my groove, so I hope to get stuff done around the house and be prepared for our Disneyland adventure.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Surferman heading out to find a wave. I just noticed that from this picture it looks really flat. He was able to find some waves to body board.

Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment