Sunday, August 19, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

Not adding any new habits this week. I'm still struggling with going to bed and getting up for time with God.

Habit 7 - Wear earrings daily - HABIT! I need some new earrings.

Habit 6 - Lotion feet nightly - doing well, my feet are still really beat up from flip flops though

Habit 5 - Write down all food eaten. Evaluate food list for healthier choices in the future and ways to avoid problem eating. - not so good this last week - a focus habit this week.

Habit 4 - Daily, early morning devotion time. I want to be out of bed at 5:45 am every morning for 45 minutes with my Lord for reading of the Word, prayer and book study. - I stink at this habit. I'm being rebellious and would appreciate your prayers.

Habit 3 - Lights out by 11 pm nightly. - See habit #4

Habit 2 - Drink 3 qts of water daily. Back to baby stepping - goal is 2 qts this week.

Habit 1 - Wash my face every night. HABIT!

Check out what habits the other SMART gals are working on at Lara's - the Lazy Organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment