Saturday, August 11, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

I would have never guessed that my last SHS post was on July 21st. Where did the time go? Check out Lara, The Lazy Organizer for more Smart Habits Saturday.

I've continued with my habits and have added a couple more.

Habit 7 - Wear earrings daily - doing well with this, I have found I have lots of earrings that I really like.

Habit 6 - Lotion feet nightly - doing well, my feet are still really beat up from flip flops though

Habit 5 - Write down all food eaten. Evaluate food list for healthier choices in the future and ways to avoid problem eating. - about 50%, I need to be better about writing things down as I eat them and not waiting until the end of the day when my memory gets fuzzy.

Habit 4 - Daily, early morning devotion time. I want to be out of bed at 5:45 am every morning for 45 minutes with my Lord for reading of the Word, prayer and book study. - I stink at this habit. I'm being rebellious and would appreciate your prayers.

Habit 3 - Lights out by 11 pm nightly. - See habit #4

Habit 2 - Drink 3 qts of water daily. Back to baby stepping - goal is 2 qts this week.

Habit 1 - Wash my face every night. HABIT!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on doing so well! You have some great habits! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have problems with devotions, too. I do the Bible and devo book reading, but spending time talking to God is definitely not something I do on a regular basis, other than at meal times. Serious improvement needed there. My heels could use some TLC too!! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you have a lot of great goals, I really like the wearing of earrings. My hubby just told me the other day he thought they look so pretty on me, maybe I'll start that one next week! I appreciate your tip on the face washing, sounds like it's working great for you! Think i might go find me some of those cloths! Good luck, hope you have a great, and SMART, week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your habits so far. It looks like you are doing well overall. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the getting to bed early - it's tough!

    Good luck on your habits this week!

    ReplyDelete