Monday, September 21, 2009

What's for Dinner - Week of September 21, 2009

Monday
~Beth cooks~
LO Fettucine with Smoked Salmon and Asparagus
(it tasted like Tuna Noodle Casserole)
Green Salad
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tuesday
Zucchini Grinders
Warm Delicata Squash Salad

Wednesday
Pancakes
Sausages
Orange Juice
Eggs to order

Thursday
Eat at Farmer's Market

Friday
Frozen Pizza
Spaghetti Squash with Parmesan cheese
Salad

Saturday
~my parents Golf Tournament Dinner~
~all hands on deck~
the help gets to eat when everyone is served

Sunday
~Family Dinner with Guests~
~I'm cooking~
to be determined


1 comment:

  1. Yum. I want to eat at your house! The zucchini grinders sound interesting. Is it a vegetarian meal? I especially like the "eat at farmer's market" day. There are always so many wonderful things there to get filled up on. Have a wonderful week and I hope your family enjoys all your wonderful meals! Thanks for coming by my way.

    ReplyDelete