Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thursday Thunks - 5/30/09

Thursday Thunk is a blogging meme that gives you something to blog about. I do it to add to the biographical quality of my blog. Think of it as another way to get to know me. And I know today's Saturday. And as usual, I pulled some of the questions that didn't make sense or were not appropriate to answer.

21. How many states have you been in?
33 as I remember


22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?
A feminist I guess.

23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guaranteed that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??
Pray, for my heart and that person.

24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.
Uhh 46

25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?
My boring predictable answer would be Maui.
My more adventurous answer would be Australia.

27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight?
No. Who?

28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
raw tomato

29. Is it cloudy right now?
Might be. It's dark. Hard to say.

30. What is your dream job?

31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?
Probably clothes for the family. It would likely last a long time.

32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?
I wanted to be a paramedic first, then a brain surgeon, then a doctor. I am an RN although I don't use my license. I never imagined I'd work at a church.

33. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I hate to admit it, but I was quite the Barbie girl.

36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?
I get teary quite often. Tell me a touching story and I need a kleenex to blot my tears. But a good cry? I can't remember.

38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?
lately... a combination of Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch. Do I need to explain?

39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to?
Mission of My Soul by Peter Himmelman (mine and Surferman's song) or
Blessed Be Your Name by Tree63 (Grom's song)

40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?
All the time. I'm glad God is in control and has good plans for me.

41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be?
my weight

42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?
We've been enjoying Out of the Wild - The Alaska Experiment. Grom wants to try some porcupine stew.

43. Do you believe there is life after death?
I believe in eternal life in Heaven for all who believe and acknowledge Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment