Sunday, April 20, 2008

What's for Dinner - Week of April 21st

 

I haven't posted meal plans for a couple of weeks.  Our budget wallet sure shows it.

I did a big shopping trip to the Grocery Outlet last Saturday, so my can cupboard is well stocked and I have no excuses for not cooking.  

Monday
BBQ Chicken Thighs
Rice-A-Roni
California Waldorf Salad - Romaine Lettuce, Apple Slices, Toasted Walnuts, Celery
Lemon Meringue Pie

Tuesday
Split Pea Soup with Ham
No Knead Bread
Sliced Oranges
Root Beer Floats

Wednesday
C.O.R.D.

Thursday
Farmer's Market

Friday - Sunday
Traveling - Gigi's Memorial Service, Baby showers for my sister and my cousin.

Need more inspiration?  Head over to Organizing Junkie's for Menu Plan Monday.  Hundreds of women share their menus every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment