We are jumping back in the boat. It's time to row a new book.
I found a couple of great books to read along with our book.
An Artist by M.B. Goffstein
No One Saw: ordinary things through the eyes of an artist by Bob Raczka
- Nature walk - picking up treasures
- Found Objects Collage -from Nature Walk
- Talk about 5 Senses and how we use them to enjoy art and nature
- Watch a Sunset together and talk about the art God paints for us
- Texture rubbings - leaves, rocks, bark, whatever we can find - see what kind of textures it reveals when covered with paper and rubbed with a crayon.
- Art Hunt - looking for beautiful things in nature