Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Daybook 02.22.11


FOR TODAY - Tuesday 22/2=11 (I see math everywhere)

Outside my window... it's dark.

I am thinking... about busyness, plans and disappointment. oh... and maturity (to deal with disappointment)

I am thankful for... sleep.

From the learning rooms... nothing terribly interesting. Math has been the most fun recently.

From the kitchen... chocolate croissants. Impressed? Trader Joe's is the greatest. From the freezer - thaw overnight - bake - voila! C'est manifique!

I am wearing... black pants, orange slippers, red long sleeved tee and a tan ruffly tee on top

I am creating... I still have a few projects left from my President's Weekend Organizing Extravaganza. When those are done... watch out.

I am going... to be watching a lot of volleyball. Gogo made the team.

I am reading... "After the Leaves Fall" by Nicole Baart, "Why We Buy" by Paco Underhill (audiobook) and "Radical" by David Platt... all very different books.

I am hoping... I can stop soaking my foot. Every day... twice a day... it's boring.

I am hearing... TV

Around the house... my studio is super clean and organized. I can't wait to be creative.

One of my favorite things... how many favorite things should a girl have? I feel like I keep repeating myself on this one. This week... I'll say decaf coffee... again.

Vocabulary word of the week:

churlish - rude. boorish. ill-mannered.
It was very churlish of you to throw your chocolate at me.


A few plans for the rest of the week: volleyball, buddies, Kid's Club, karate, gymnastics, volleyball, organizing, decluttering, volleyball, a care team meeting, an anticipated birthday party with BOWLING, maybe the Melodrama, and more

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... a shot Grom got from the car on the way to school.
Check out other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment