Monday, January 03, 2011

Books Read in 2010

My reading list from 2010.

Lillian Jackson Braun
The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers (unabridged audiobook)

Jimmy Buffett
Swine Not (unabridged audiobook)
and again read aloud with Grom
I hope someone makes this one into a movie.

Jennifer Chiaverni

The Christmas Quilt

Charlotte Connors
How Dolly Parton Saved My Life

Diane Mott Davidson
Dark Tort (unabridged audiobook)
Sweet Revenge (unabridged audiobook)
Fatally Flaky (unabridged audiobook)

Ted Dekker
Green (abandoned - not my taste)

Gene Edwards
A Tale of Three Kings

Sue Grafton
U is for Undertow - content warning

Neta Jackson
Where do I go?
Who do I talk to?
Who do I lean on?

Kevin Leman
Have a New Kid by Friday
Sheet Music

Julie Powell
Julie & Julia (abridged audiobook) - extreme language warning

L.E. Romaine
Second

Lisa Samson
Apples of Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment