Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy New Year!

I am happy to report that today marks 10 (YES, TEN!) days in a row that I've been able to do my Bible Reading. If you're confused - I started a day early.

I'm following this great plan that I found out about from Kelli. I have tried to read the Bible all the way through many times. I always seem to get stuck somewhere. This plan has a lot of variety and that seems to suit me fine.

Grom has been cooperative. He even woke us up at 5 am this morning. Fortunately, he went back to sleep quickly, but not quick enough that Surferman and I could justify sneaking back to bed ourselves. Today Joshua lead the people to claim their promised land. So much to learn from their steps and misteps.

Life is better when my day is started in God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment