Monday, April 11, 2011

daybook 04.11.11


FOR TODAY - Monday April 11, 2011

Outside my window... it's dark. It's the end of another really long day. Sometimes my days just seem to go on and on and then I go to bed.

I am thinking... about education. Why isn't our public system better? And "the fall" is to broad of an answer.

I am thankful for... Jamba Juice. A yummy dinner on the run.

From the learning rooms... lost of reading practice... sight words, phonics, and BOB books

From the kitchen... sparkling water! We just got a soda stream. I think I'm in love.

I am wearing... my pajamas.

I am creating... all my creativity as of late has been funneled towards graphic design at church, lesson plans for Grom and the occasional blog post. My poor studio is clean and I still don't have a chance to spend any time there.

I am going... to sleep really good tonight. yawn.

I am reading... Just finished Sisterchicks Do The Hula by Robin Jones Gunn and I listened to Summer Snow by Nicole Baart. Radical should be finished this week.

I am hoping... actually wondering if I can finish this post before my laptop's battery runs out.

Around the house... Grom has a CD from They Might Be Giants from the library. I loved TMBG when I was in college. They're all grown up and writing songs for kids... funny songs for kids.

One of my favorite things... Surferman's new cologne (CK free).

Vocabulary word of the week:

crapulent - sick from eating or drinking too much
[Lots of people complain of feeling crapulent after Thanksgiving]

A few plans for the rest of the week: It will make me realize how crazy my schedule is if I list it all out. Let's just hit the highlights... prayer - volleyball - time with family.

Here is picture I am sharing...
Grom in 3D

Check out other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment