Tuesday, March 22, 2011

daybook 03.22.11


FOR TODAY - Tuesday March 22, 2011

Outside my window... this time change is still playing a number on me. My evenings are really screwed up. I just can't believe it's as late as it is. And I'm still having trouble getting up in the morning.

I am thinking... about an email I have to write. I need to catch up with a friend and I just don't know what to say. Couldn't they just read my blog?

I am thankful for... yummy meals from the freezer. We had a baked french toast tonight. I just had to buy some bacon and sausage. And said bacon and sausage were on a fantabulous sale... thank you very much.

From the learning rooms... It's another independent study week. My parents are watching the girlies, so Grom gets to hang out with them too. He has a list of stuff to get through. We're working on him working independently. I found a great online math program that Grom is really excited about.

From the kitchen... I'm looking forward to Ham and Chickpea Slow Cooker Soup and No Knead bread on Friday.

I am wearing... black pants, olive green tee and my Sanuk surf sandals

I am creating... It's crafting weekend!

I am going... to get a binding on a quilt. And I hope to get another quilt top done.

I am reading... "Radical". I finished "Life from Scratch" last night. I hope to get to that Sister Chicks book this week.

I am hoping... that things go well for my friends tomorrow. They have to take their sweet boy back to Stanford for another test. God grant them peace.

Around the house... boys doing homework. Grom is doing math on the computer (Roman Numerals!) and Gogo is studying for a history test.

One of my favorite things... catching a great sale at the market. Hello bacon and sausage!

Vocabulary word of the week:
fortnight - two weeks
In a fortnight, I'll be on a retreat - woohoo!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I feel like I'm in a bit of a rut. It's the same thing over and over and over, my own personal Ground Hog Day.

Here is picture I am sharing...
The price of daffodils came down! I have 2 bunches on my dining table right now!

Check out other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment