Tuesday, March 15, 2011

daybook 03.15.11


FOR TODAY - Tuesday March 15

Outside my window... the blinds are down, but I'm sure it's dark.

I am thinking... nothing... really. I've been thinking about what I'm thinking about for the past 10 minutes and I've got... nothing.

I am thankful for... OCP. It's something Grom and I have going. We aren't allowed to talk about it, but it's great.

From the learning rooms... Grom has a week of independent study next week. I need to talk to him about what he'd like to focus on.

From the kitchen... I made "Chicken and Rice" for a couple of families at church tonight. It took f.o.r.e.v.e.r to cook and then it was just mediocre. Bummer. The peach crisp was tasty though.

I am wearing... grey sweatpants and an orange long sleeved t

I am creating... I'm knitting washcloths again.

I am going... ehhh.

I am reading... I finished "Crazy Love" and am still working through "Radical" and "Life from Scratch". I have a Sister Chicks novel waiting in the wings.

I am hoping... ehhh.

Around the house... I need to go clean my room.

One of my favorite things... cuddling on the couch with Grom and playing iPad games.

Vocabulary word of the week:

peachy: really good
I made a peach crisp tonight that was really peachy.

A few plans for the rest of the week: all the normal stuff and probably a few surprises.

Here is picture I am sharing... I'm not sure what they call these things. I call them stripes. Grom says that's not right. He earns them when he shows proficiency in a move or something. He's so proud when he gets a new one.

Check out other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment