63. best buddies
64. the amazing view rom my kitchen window as I'm making dinner. I am so blessed to live here.
65. this adorable little giraffe who has been through so much in his short life. Please pray that his next surgery will be his last surgery.
66. this man (the giraffe's dad) who loves the Lord, loves his family and does his best in spite of a crummy hand he's been dealt. It's a wig.
67. his wife (who I don't have many photos of... hmmm) who is "hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair"
68. their boy (Grom's buddy) who seems to breeze through the chaos of his brother's medical problems
69. presents brought home from a day of hookie (or is it hooky) - a bucket of smelly fish and the decorated placemat from their pancake brunch
70. Surferman who finally understood why 10/31 isn't just a "fun day"
71. my camera shy boy
72. so much sandy fun at the beach
73. some fun pictures instead of the shot I was hoping to get for a Christmas card
75. I get to live here
76. art based on one of God's beautiful creations... the apple
77. proof it's not all random... who put a star in the middle of my apple? GOD!
78. pages and pages of fun
79. a little boy who is so excited about the "millions and millions" of rolly pollys he found outside that he had to come and get me so I could see and take a picture (I can't really see them either)
80. celebrating my Dad's birthday with family and friends... a spaghetti and meatballs feast
Want to live the shortest, surest rule to Happiness? Become a Joy Finder? Consider joining the Gratitude Community! Just jump in with your own counting!