Laundry is my nemesis. It's never done - D O N E - done. There is always something more that needs to be washed and dried and folded and put away. It's unending!
There are also so many ways to save money when doing laundry that there is always something I can feel guilty about not doing.
- Hanging the laundry on the clothesline.
- Fighting stains to keep that shirt wearable.
- Making your own laundry detergent.
- Washing and drying clothes at the right time - we have a time of use meter and sometimes are definitely cheaper.
- Moving the clothes from the washer to the dryer at the right time to prevent mildew.
It's a chore and since I don't plan on giving up clothing any time soon - I have to get over it.
How do you make laundry more enjoyable?