Sunday, March 09, 2008

What's for Dinner - Week of March 10th




Monday
Zucchini & Ground Beef (Lentils & Rice) Cassserole
~this is a Dream Dinners recipe that I substituted lentils/rice 
for the ground beef as inspired by Robyn @ Lentils & Rice~
Pineapple Spears

Tuesday
CORD - Clean Out Refrigerator Day
We have leftovers galore from family visiting to say goodbye to Gigi

Wednesday
cKc / Bible Study
Black Beans and Sausage (LO from freezer)
Cornbread
Salad

Thursday
CORD
See Tuesday - truly leftovers galore.

Friday
Fish & a Movie Night
Baked Potatoes
Salad

Saturday
Arroz con Pollo 
(I posted a link for this recipe 2 weeks ago I believe)
Lettuce Leaves for Tacos
Fruit

Sunday
Family Dinner

If you want a recipe that I haven't posted or linked to, let me know.  For more great menu plans, go to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment