Sunday, July 15, 2007

What's for Dinner - Week of July 16th

I figure the best way to get back into the swing of things is to proceed like life is normal and adjust from there. I'm 10 days post gall bladder surgery. I'm feeling better every day. My biggest problem is sleeping - I'm tired when I shouldn't be and not when I should be. If you're inclined to pray - pray for my rest and recuperation.

We're back to our healthy eating plan. Here's what's in store this week...

Monday - Crockpot Sticky Chicken - Zucchini - Salad

Tuesday - Chicken Lettuce Wraps - Fruit (I'm going to make something like the recipe I posted - I'm not sure about the website I linked to - it's not one I'm going to go browsing around - you've been warned)

Wednesday - Chicken Veggie Soup - Salad - Fruit

Thursday - Eat out at Farmer's Market!!!! yay!

Friday - Steak and a Movie Night: Steak - Baked Potatoes - Salad

Saturday - Grom's 3rd Birthday Party! Dinner will be leftovers.

Sunday - Dinner at my folks

Check out the menu of the other Monday planners at Organized Junkie.

12 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better each day. I love your menu plan. Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks great! I need to try the crockpot sticky chicken...and those chicken lettuce wraps sound so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks good!

    Have a terrific week,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better soon. I love lettuce wraps (my favorite are from PF Changs---have you ever been there?) Delicious! Great menu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you make a full recovery soon. Your menu looks great!

    I will let you know when I post my recipe for the California Spanish Salad ... maybe this weekend :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great menu, everything looks yummy!

    ♥Sandra♥

    Menu Plan Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sticky chicken sounds yummy! I also LOVE PF Changs Lettuce Wraps!
    Have A great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crockpot Sticky Chicken sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better soon- praying! Your menu looks good though. That's funny that your husband wants to be the king of all pizza! LOL Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your menu sounds good - how do you cook your zucchini?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father God, Please, touch upon Robin and continue to bring Your healing to her body. Please, bring rest and renewal to her. Be her Strength and Help. Thank You, Jesus. In Your name, Amen

    It all sounds so good! Thanks for sharing! Happy 3rd Birthday to Grom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete