Saturday, July 21, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

It's Saturday again! I'm back for another round of Smart Habits Saturday.

I had a lot more recovering from my surgery last week than I expected. I plodded along with my habits. Didn't do great with them, didn't do terrible either.

I'm feeling like I'm back, and I'm buckling down. I'm hitting my habits hard this week and am going to add another.

Habit 5 - Write down all food eaten. Evaluate food list for healthier choices in the future and ways to avoid problem eating.

Habit 4 - Daily, early morning devotion time. I want to be out of bed at 5:45 am every morning for 45 minutes with my Lord for reading of the Word, prayer and book study. - Restarting this week.

Habit 3 - Lights out by 11 pm nightly.

Habit 2 - Drink 3 qts of water daily. Back to baby stepping - goal is 2 qts this week.

Habit 1 - Wash my face every night. Was almost a habit - I'm getting it back.


Check out Lara, The Lazy Organizer for more Smart Habits Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're recovering well after surgery. Looks like you're doing well on your habits so far. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete